OpenSistemas is part of the Advisory Board of the university centre from 2019
OpenSistemas is once again participating in the Master in Data Science and Big Data of the University Centre of Technology and Digital Art U-tad, and 5 of our colleagues are going to offer master classes to their students: Miguel Ángel Mesas, Javier Viñuales, Leo Barrientos, Tarik Curto and Marta González.
As a member of the Data Advisory Board of U-tad, of which we are part since 2019, OpenSistemas contributes to the integration of Big Data technologies and their associated areas in the educational world, to contribute to the definition of the professional profiles that the market is demanding and the training needs that companies need.
The participation of our colleagues in these talks during the month of June is framed in this context:
- Miguel Ángel Mesas-Uzal: Modern Data Warehouse in Big Data Era | 09/06/2022
- Javier Viñuales: Identifying Business Success Metrics in Data Projects | 16/06/2022
- Leo Barrientos: Building a data culture, lessons learned from a Data Lake architecture | 18/06/2022
- Tarik Curto: “Internet of Trains”, IoT projects in the railway world : 23/06/2022
- Marta González: Tools and good practices for the maintenance of Big Data projects | 30/06/2022