Are you looking for new horizons and professional challenges?
Innovation is the soul of OpenSistemas. It’s the main key to our technology projects, in which we meet the requirements and needs of our customers from a disruptive perspective by applying cutting edge technologies.
At OpenSistemas we believe in professional and personal growth. This is why we value continuous learning and improvement, with training and certifications that will help you grow and enhance your career to take it to another level 🚀.
OpenSistemas is an international company with an open culture, where teamwork between colleagues is really important. We consider people and society to be of great importance, which is why we work to support projects that generate a positive change for the world.
We are also committed to supporting and promoting shared and open knowledge through technology communities, which is why we often support key events in the sector and sponsor some technology Meetups, such as the Machine Learning Spain community in Madrid and the DataBeers Meetup in Seville.
At OpenSistemas we are looking for a Senior Systems Admin with at least years of experience in the technologies mentioned below to work in hybrid mode, 3 days remote and 2 days in the office located in Madrid (Spain).
- Administration and management of Linux and Windows systems.
- Infrastructure monitoring, departmental and user support.
- Database administration, operation and monitoring.
- Base software: SLES, RHEL.
- Programming languages: Perl, Python, UNIX Shell Script, Java, JS, XML (as information exchange mechanism).
- Web applications and servers: Apache, Tomcat.
- DB: SQL language, Connectivity tools: JDBC and ODBC.
- Architectures: x86_64, x86.
- Networking: TCP/IP, physical and link level technologies (Ethernet), IP, TCP, SMTP, Iptables.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Indefinite contract.
- Very stable project.
- 23 + 2 days holiday.
- Career and training plan with free cloud certifications.
- Flexible remuneration (medical insurance, restaurant ticket, nursery ticket, among other benefits to be agreed).
- Hybrid work model: 3 days remote and 2 days in the office located in Madrid (Spain).
Join our team, join #OpenSistemas!