Are you looking for new horizons and professional challenges?
Innovation is the soul of OpenSistemas. It’s the main key to our technology projects, in which we meet the requirements and needs of our customers from a disruptive perspective by applying cutting edge technologies.
At OpenSistemas we believe in professional and personal growth. This is why we value continuous learning and improvement, with training and certifications that will help you grow and enhance your career to take it to another level 🚀.
OpenSistemas is an international company with an open culture, where teamwork between colleagues is really important. We consider people and society to be of great importance, which is why we work to support projects that generate a positive change for the world.
We are also committed to supporting and promoting shared and open knowledge through technology communities, which is why we often support key events in the sector and sponsor some technology Meetups, such as the Machine Learning Spain community in Madrid and the DataBeers Meetup in Seville.
At OpenSistemas we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to work remotely from Colombia, Chile or Paraguay. The selected person will lead the development in coordination with the Technical Lead and the rest of the Graspway project team, the advanced elearning platform developed by OpenSistemas.
- Troubleshooting and customer incidents.
- Development of new functionalities.
- Organization of the code and refactoring.
- Preparation of technical documentation.
- Support the team with coaching and training.
- Minimum experience of 4 years.
- PHP (Laravel): basic use of Eloquent (ORM), routes, controllers, models and Rest API.
- MySQL: SQL language
- Linux Ubuntu: user level and basic command handling.
- WordPress: basic knowledge of installation and configuration.
- Version control in Git.
- Knowledge of ReactJS, AngularJS and TailwindCSS
- Experience in unit tests and E2E integrated tests
- Knowledge of Docker
- Development of WordPress plugins and themes
- Knowledge of TypeScript and Python
- Knowledge of OpenedX
- Experience with Kubernetes and cloud
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Indefinite contract.
- Very stable project.
- Career and training plan with free cloud certifications.
- Flexible remuneration (medical insurance, restaurant ticket, nursery ticket, among other benefits to be agreed).
- 100% remote work model from Colombia, Chile or Paraguay.
Join our team, join #OpenSistemas!