Are you looking for new horizons and professional challenges?
Innovation is the soul of OpenSistemas. It’s the main key to our technology projects, in which we meet the requirements and needs of our customers from a disruptive perspective by applying cutting edge technologies.
At OpenSistemas we believe in professional and personal growth. This is why we value continuous learning and improvement, with training and certifications that will help you grow and enhance your career to take it to another level 🚀.
OpenSistemas is an international company with an open culture and where teamwork between colleagues is really important. We consider people and society to be of great importance, which is why we work to support projects that generate a positive change for the world.
We are also committed to supporting and promoting shared and open knowledge through technology communities, which is why we often support key events in the sector and sponsor some technology Meetups, such as the Machine Learning Spain community in Madrid and the DataBeers Meetup in Seville.
Join our team, join #OpenSistemas!
At OpenSistemas we are looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer. The selected person will join the team of programmers in the learning area of an important client in the education sector.
The project consists of the development of the developments within the digital learning environment of the company, both for the products that are already available, as well as those that are in development of the new digital offer for next year.
- PHP development with Apache, Linux and MySql technologies.
- Database development: MySQL. Query implementation for high concurrency environments.
- Version control with Git.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Permanent contract
- Very stable project
- 23 + 2 days holiday
- Career and training plan with free cloud certifications
- Flexible remuneration (health insurance, restaurant vouchers, childcare vouchers)
- Hybrid work model: 3 days teleworking + 2 days in the office (in Boadilla del Monte, Madrid, Spain).
- Salary between 30.000€ – 34.000€ gross per year.