Are you looking for a place where you can develop professionally?
If you are interested in technology and in a data-driven culture, and if you like young, dynamic and innovative companies, you’ve come to the right place.
At OpenSistemas we believe in professional and personal growth. This is why we value continuous learning and improvement, with training and certifications that will help you grow and enhance your career to take it to another level 🚀.
OpenSistemas is an international company where teamwork between colleagues from different parts of the world stands out. In recent months, we have grown and working from home has allowed us to overcome geographical barriers. This has led to more flexibility at work and a better work-life balance.
At OpenSistemas we are looking for a DevOps person with at least 2 years of experience to work 100% remotely from Spain.
The selected person will participate in an interesting migration project in a well-known client in the banking sector.
- Basic knowledge of Python.
- Experience in CI/CD as a developer is very important.
- Experience in Splunk valuable.
- Experience in SQL / BigQuery very important.
- Very proactive, with motivation and interest.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Permanent contract and job stability.
- Flexible remuneration that adapts to your needs: restaurant ticket, transport ticket, childcare ticket, health insurance…
- Flexible and intensive working hours on Fridays.
- Career plan and salary reviews, so that your salary grows with you.
- 23+2 days holiday
- 100% remote working modality but the person must reside in Spain.
- Salary range: 35.000€ – 36.000€ gross per year.
Join our team, join #OpenSistemas!