Are you looking for new horizons and professional challenges?
Innovation is the soul of OpenSistemas. It’s the main key to our technology projects, in which we meet the requirements and needs of our customers from a disruptive perspective by applying cutting edge technologies.
At OpenSistemas we believe in professional and personal growth. This is why we value continuous learning and improvement, with training and certifications that will help you grow and enhance your career to take it to another level 🚀.
OpenSistemas is an international company with an open culture and where teamwork between colleagues is really important. We consider people and society to be of great importance, which is why we work to support projects that generate a positive change for the world.
We are also committed to supporting and promoting shared and open knowledge through technology communities, which is why we often support key events in the sector and sponsor some technology Meetups, such as the Machine Learning Spain community in Madrid and the DataBeers Meetup in Seville.
Join our team, join #OpenSistemas!
At OpenSistemas we are looking for a DevOps Engineer with at least 2 years of experience.
- Programming: You must know the different programming languages used in the software development process of the project.
- Agile methodologies: Mastery of agile methodologies that allow iterative and incremental development. For this it is important to master methods such as Kanban boards (monitoring and control of the development flow) or the Scrum method (grouping tasks in blocks).
- Data management: knowledge of databases and SQL is very important.
- Operating systems: The management of Linux operating systems as well as the deployment of virtual machines should be part of a DevOps engineer’s training as they will use both in the development of their functions. They should also have knowledge of the Windows systems stack, which encompasses the different versions of Windows Server.
- Containers: It is of great importance for a DevOps engineer to handle tools for the administration and management of containers that package the code in a container that allows its execution, with the consumption of few resources: Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm, OpenShift.
- Code repositories: The use and management of both local and remote repositories. These tools coordinate the efficient management of code between the different developers of a project, documenting the work of each person in each block of code. Git, Github, etc.
- IT automation systems: It is also important to manage applications that allow the automation of a system, such as Ansible.
- Cloud: AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Monitoring: One of the fundamental parts of the work of a DevOps is to know what is happening at all times in the development process. To do this, they carry out a complete monitoring of the process with tools such as Prometheus.
TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Scripting with Python or bash script
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- 23 days holiday + 2 additional days (24th and 31st December)
- Stability and permanent contract
- Online training plan
- Cloud certifications
- Annual salary reviews
- Flexible remuneration (restaurant tickets, transport, childcare…)