Are you looking for new horizons and professional challenges?
Innovation is the soul of OpenSistemas. It’s the main key to our technology projects, in which we meet the requirements and needs of our customers from a disruptive perspective by applying cutting edge technologies.
At OpenSistemas we believe in professional and personal growth. This is why we value continuous learning and improvement, with training and certifications that will help you grow and enhance your career to take it to another level 🚀.
OpenSistemas is an international company with an open culture and where teamwork between colleagues is really important. We consider people and society to be of great importance, which is why we work to support projects that generate a positive change for the world.
We are also committed to supporting and promoting shared and open knowledge through technology communities, which is why we often support key events in the sector and sponsor some technology Meetups, such as the Machine Learning Spain community in Madrid and the DataBeers Meetup in Seville.
At OpenSistemas we are looking for a Data Engineer with experience and/or knowledge mainly in the following areas:
- Python (Pandas)
- Schema.org (estructura de datos y definición de esquemas)
- 2 to 3 years experience in Python and ElasticSearch.
- Strong communication skills and autonomy.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- 100% remote working modality, but part-time presence will be resumed in the following weeks, so a hybrid working model will be offered (3 days teleworking + 2 days in the office located in Madrid, Spain).
- Stability and permanent contract.
- Online training plans.
- Free cloud certifications.
- Flexible remuneration that adapts to your needs: restaurant ticket, transport, childcare, health insurance…
- 23+2 days holiday.
- Salary: from €40,000 to €45,000.
Join our team, join OpenSistemas!