Specialised IT services: professionals ready to get started on your project.
Data Engineers, data scientists, software engineers, cloud engineers, devops, Mlops, project managers…
Have a full team of technical profiles ready to join your project, with OpenSistemas’ resources at fixed hourly or monthly rates.
Are your technology projects delayed or failing because you don’t have qualified technical profiles? How long does it take you to roll out a technology project from the moment the need arises until you have the right team?
We don’t place technical resources in companies, we fit people into teams.
If you want a generic team of 80 profiles, we recommend you call a large IT Consulting company.
But if you are looking for unique profiles or small specialised teams with a lot of talent, then you match with us.
We have the niche and specialized knowledge you need to quickly fill your technical gaps in data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing…
Need guidance in setting up your team? Want to know how we’ve done it in other companies? Talk to an expert in IT managed services:
IT profiles, roles and technologies
We provide you with IT profiles with proven experience and selected by a team of specialised recruiters: we choose for you the professionals we’ll choose for our own company.
Big Data & AI
- Data Engineer: Spark, Scala, Cloudera, Hive, Impala, Kafka, HBase, Sqoop, HDFS, Flume, Python, Kudu, Oozie.
- Data Scientist: Python, Keras, Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, R, Azure, Synapse, Databricks, Amazon SageMaker, Google AutoML.
- Data Architect: planning, design and creation of data architectures, both in batch and streaming contexts.
- DataOps: MLFlow, DVC, Airflow, Seldon, ArgoCD, Kubeflow, Papermill, Bodywork, ZenML, MLRun.
Cloud & DevOps
- Cloud Engineer: AWS, GCP, Azure, S3, EC2, Lambda, Azure DevOps, CosmosDB, App Service, Firebase Hosting, BigQuery, Openshift.
- Cloud Architect: planning, design and construction of cloud architectures, including hybrid infrastructures.
- DevOps: Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Prometheus, Docker & Kubernetes, Git, Puppet, Chef, Bamboo, Selenium, Maven.
- MLOps: MLFlow, Amazon Sagemaker Studio, Kubeflow, Algorithmia, TFX, Seldon, Paperspace, Azure Machine Learning.
- Software Architect:architecture planning and design, including microservices architecture patterns.
- Front-End / JS Developer: React.js, Vue.js, Angular, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, D3.js, npm, Node.js, SASS
- Back-End Developer: Java, Spring, Spring MVC, SpringBoot, PHP, Symfony, Laravel, CakePHP, c# .NET, .NET CORE, Node.js, Python, Django
- UX/UI / Visualisation / Graphic Design: Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, InDesign, Zeplin, HTML, CSS3, SASS, LESS, Nunjucks
Other IT profiles
- Project Manager / Product Owner: Project Management Professional (PMP), ITIL, Agile methodologies, Scrum, kanban, Coaching.
- BI / Analytics Developer: Power BI, Microstrategy, Pentaho, Talend, Tableau, QlikSense, QlikView, OLAP Cubes.
- Cibersecurity: Pentesting, Kali Linux, Metasploit, Wireshark, Nmap, Splunk, Nagios, vulnerability tests.
- QA / Testing: Cucumber, Appium, Selenium, JUnit, SoapUI, TestComplete, Katalon Studio.
Our teams work because we ensure a real match between our professionals and your team.
This is what technical leaders and project managers we work with say about us:
“For me it is essential to have someone on the other side who understands me and is willing to help and not only to bill as I have some providers”.
We have already built high-performance technical teams for all these companies:
Contact OpenSistemas to configure your extended team:
What you get with our managed IT services teams:
Don’t let a project deadline slip because someone is sick or absent. OpenSistemas resources are trained to adapt quickly and start delivering from day one.
All resources are available at extremely competitive rates, with fixed hourly or monthly rates.
If a profile does not fit the project or is no longer needed, it can be replaced with minimal management by the client and with as little impact as possible.
Expertise and experience.
We have highly qualified professionals with proven experience and fully certified skill sets.
Flexibility at no extra cost.
Short or long term, part-time or full-time. We tailor the resource to fit your needs exactly.
Quality control and management.
OpenSistemas is an ISO 9K, 14K, 20K, 27K certified company, partner of Microsoft, Google, AWS, Snowflake and Crowley Carbon. The quality of our management is assured according to our highly accredited standards.
Are we a match?
We have created a guide to help you tell the difference between a good technology provider and one that loses you money… But before you lose business.
You can download it here and decide for yourself if we are the right technology provider for you or not.