Extended Teams Service
DATA | CLOUD | AI
Complete your team with the talent you need
OpenSistemas Extended Teams Service allows you to add to your team those specialised technical roles you need for your project, when you need them, without the effort of searching, recruiting, hiring and training.
Assemble a complete team ready to join your lead quickly with OpenSistemas resources at fixed hourly or monthly rates.
Don’t let a project deadline slip because someone is sick or absent. OpenSistemas resources are trained to adapt quickly and start delivering from day one.
All resources are available at extremely competitive rates, with fixed hourly or monthly rates.
If a profile does not fit the project or is no longer needed, it can be replaced with minimal management by the client and with as little impact as possible.
Expertise and experience
We have highly qualified professionals with proven experience and fully certified skill sets.
Flexibility at no extra cost
Short or long term, part-time or full-time. We tailor the resource to fit your needs exactly.
Quality control and management
OpenSistemas is an ISO 9K, 14K, 20K, 27K certified company, partner of Microsoft, Google, AWS, Snowflake and Crowley Carbon. The quality of our management is assured according to our highly accredited standards.
Profiles, roles & technologies
Big Data & AI
- Data Engineer: Spark, Scala, Cloudera, Hive, Impala, Kafka, HBase, Sqoop, HDFS, Flume, Python, Kudu, Oozie
- Data Scientist: Python, Keras, Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, R, Azure, Synapse, Databricks, Amazon SageMaker, Google AutoML
- Data Architect: planning, design and creation of data architectures, both in batch and streaming contexts
- DataOps: MLFlow, DVC, Airflow, Seldon, ArgoCD, Kubeflow, Papermill, Bodywork, ZenML, MLRun
Cloud & DevOps
- Cloud Engineer: AWS, GCP, Azure, S3, EC2, Lambda, Azure DevOps, CosmosDB, App Service, Firebase Hosting, BigQuery, Openshift
- Cloud Architect: planning, design and construction of cloud architectures, including hybrid infrastructures
- DevOps: Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Prometheus, Docker & Kubernetes, Git, Puppet, Chef, Bamboo, Selenium, Maven
- MLOps: MLFlow, Amazon Sagemaker Studio, Kubeflow, Algorithmia, TFX, Seldon, Paperspace, Azure Machine Learning
- Software Architect: planificación y diseño de arquitecturas, incluidos los patrones de arquitectura de microservicios
- Front-End / JS Developer: React.js, Vue.js, Angular, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, D3.js, npm, Node.js, SASS
- Back-End Developer: Java, Spring, Spring MVC, SpringBoot, PHP, Symfony, Laravel, CakePHP, c# .NET, .NET CORE, Node.js, Python, Django
- UX/UI / Visualización / Diseño Gráfico: Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, InDesign, Zeplin, HTML, CSS3, SASS, LESS, Nunjucks
- Project Manager / Product Owner: Project Management Professional (PMP), ITIL, Agile methodologies, Scrum, kanban, Coaching
- BI / Analytics Developer: Power BI, Microstrategy, Pentaho, Talend, Tableau, QlikSense, QlikView, OLAP Cubes
- Cybersecurity: Pentesting, Kali Linux, Metasploit, Wireshark, Nmap, Splunk, Nagios, tests de vulnerabilidad
- QA / Testing: Cucumber, Appium, Selenium, JUnit, SoapUI, TestComplete, Katalon Studio
Some of our Extended Teams customers
Follow us on social media
Always creating products and solutions that improve the way to understand , manage and use information: Electiona, RobinTradingHub.com, Graspway, OsBrain, OsMarkets, …
Born from the Open Source revolution and with almost 20 years of experience, we remain young, disruptive and inspired by values such as rock, sport or STEM for boys and girls.