Discovering the power of Data Cloud with Snowflake for financial environments
Data has become the core of organisations, providing the ability to analyse the past and gain new insights, but also to predict and plan for the future. To harness this potential, organisations are challenged to eliminate data silos and are empowering themselves based on their business data and the benefits they derive from the Data Cloud.
The financial sector is one of the most mature in the adoption of data cloud platforms and a clear example of how they are working with platforms such as Snowflake, in particular, to:
- Personalise omnichannel experiences, using real-time insights from all their data.
- Ensure and measure data governance, mitigating the risks of cyber threats and fraud in real time.
- Securely share live and governed data from multiple on-premises and cloud-based systems.
All this will be discussed and debated with Fernando Cortés, Account Director at Snowflake, and David González, Big Data Manager at OpenSistemas, in a talk presented and moderated by Javier Rodríguez, CTO of OpenSistemas, on Thursday 27th May from 10am to 11am in an online event open to the public.
We will learn how Big Data and Analytics technologies based on AI allow to apply all the power of the cloud to eliminate silos, extract business knowledge, proactively mitigate risks and make organisations more competitive.
We look forward to sharing these experiences and learning about upcoming data-driven innovations for the industry.
- Thursday 27th May
- From 10h to 11h CET
- Free online event with prior registration
- Fernando Cortés, Account Director at Snowflake
- David González, Big Data Manager at OpenSistemas
- Javier Rodríguez, Chief Technology Officer at OpenSistemas